In recent engagements Lyons Advisors has:
Coached leaders of several new physician groups as they led their physicians and staff through rapid growth and the challenges of the changing reimbursement.
Developed a governance/management structure for a new multi-specialty physician group aligned with a 3-hospital health system, advising the client’s leaders on ways to improve organizational culture.
Advised a health system’s Senior Vice President for Clinical Integration on the establishment of an organizational structure for clinical and financial coherence, improving care coordination between the health system and its unemployed medical staff.
Assisted a world-renowned US academic memory and aging center in creating an innovative, dementia care system for better service and increased patient/family empowerment.
Facilitated a team of clinicians chosen from several collaborating health care providers to improve care transitions for elders across multiple care sites.
Advised a recently formed US medical school on clinical faculty practice plan development.
Assisted a large multi-specialty, academic medical group affiliated with a national hospital corporation on a host of leadership and management challenges during an intensive, eight-month engagement.
Advised a southwest US hospital system on the creation of an infrastructure for managing newly hired physicians.
Advised a 70-physician anesthesia group in negotiations with a large academic health system.
Developed IT strategy and an organizational structure for a large physician group.
Assisted companies with exploring how to engage employees in health improvement and health care spending.
A sampling of clients includes:
- Carondelet Health System, Tucson, AZ
- Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton, PA
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, now a part of Temple Health, Philadelphia, PA
- Hartford Anesthesia Associates, Hartford, CT
- Kennedy Health System, An affiliate of Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Voorhees, NJ
- Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children / Drexel Faculty Practice, Philadelphia, PA
- University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA